The quality of our products is our greatest commitment, and is what makes us stand out from our competitors.
The plaster used in our manufacturing processes has a 97% concentration of calcium sulphate, far exceeding the usual market levels of around 90%. We also add water from the Ebro river, which is regularly checked and analysed to detect the slightest alteration. Stable temperatures and mineralisation levels are key factors in our manufacturing process.
In terms of the quality policy, the following are our strengths:
- Regularity in manufacturing processes
- Research for innovation and the functional improvement of our products
- Product development based on new technologies
- Streamlining of production and business processes to make them more competitive
- Portfolio of committed customers thanks to systematic control of market risk
We are therefore committed to complying with legal and regulatory requirements, in relation to our customers and European policies, as well as to continuously improving the efficiency of the Quality Management System, with the active participation of all company employees.
This quality policy is conveyed and understood by all employees via the established communication channels and is regularly reviewed to ensure compliance and continuous adaptation.
You can download the quality policy here.